What Can A Seller Expect From A Realtor? How is Your Lake Charles Property going to be marketed to reach prospective Buyers?
It is a fact that 87% of today’s home buyers shop for a home via the Internet. Times are rapidly changing and it takes more than the traditional ways of advertising a Lake Charles Home for Sale to attract a Buyer. Consumers will check their Facebook page before opening an email. Chances are if you have NOT heard of QR codes or Social Media that allow you to view homes on your mobile phone, Your Realtor is probably NOT aware of this technology either, and is NOT embracing the power of the Internet or Social Media sites.
- If you currently have your Lake Charles home for sale can you find your property easily on the Internet?
- Is your Lake Charles Home for Sale posted on Social Media sites with appropriate links?
- Does your Lake Charles Home for Sale have a professional virtual tour posted on You Tube and linked to other websites for consumers to see?
- Will your Realtor be able to provide you the number of times your property is being seen online?
- Can your Realtor pinpoint where your home is being viewed and provide you with statistics?
In today’s current real estate market it will take more than a sign in the yard or an ad in a magazine to grab the attention of prospective Lake Charles home buyers. Why Should You List Your Lake Charles Home with Marilyn Boudreaux? Marketing the sale of your home to qualified buyers is my primary goal. I don’t want to just list your home, I want to SELL your home! My complete web marketing strategy is more than simply listing your home on just one or two websites. I also syndicate my listings to over 40 other real estate websites, which includes but is NOT limited to Trulia, Zillow, Frontdoor, Realtor.com, homefinder.com, yahoorealestate, hotpads.com, oodle, etc.
A prospective Lake Charles Home seller has concerns with the timing of selling their Lake Charles home. Selling and marketing go hand in hand. I will need more time than just this short “elevator speech” for me to give Lake Charles Seller a complete overview of exactly how my marketing strategy works and what sets me apart from other Lake Charles real estate agents with successful transactions.
Today’s competitive real estate market requires agents to maximize internet presence in order to benefit from search engine optimization, which is the key to your home being found online. For an example of my Lake Charles Real Estate presence online just GOOGLE ME ! Chances are you are going to land on my website or my Lake Charles Real Estate Blog. Blogging is just another marketing tool, which gets my Lake Charles listings placement on Google and it directs buyers to view your house online.
Perhaps you have other questions about the Lake Charles Real Estate Market and Selling your Lake Charles home
- What is the average time a home stays on the market in Calcasieu Parish?
- What are the Lake Charles local market statistics?
- What is the cost of listing my Lake Charles home to sell?
- What is the average price of a Lake Charles home?
- How does a Short Sale work?
- What type of offer can I expect to receive from a Lake Charles Buyer?
I want to be able to provide Lake Charles buyers and sellers with clear concise answers to their real estate questions. For this reason I am constantly updating my Lake Charles Real Estate website with relevant content and real estate information.
There is a reason that Century 21 agents are called the Faster, Smarter, Bolder generation of real estate agents! You can find me online at MarilynBoudreaux.com or follow me on my Facebook Page, Marilyn Matches Properties. I look forward to hearing from you!
Marilyn Boudreaux is a Full Time Licensed REALTOR in the State of Louisiana affiliated with Century 21 Mike D. Bono & Co.’s.
Copyright 2011© Marilyn Boudreaux
Marilyn Boudreaux, REALTOR® 337-499-9592
Century 21 Mike D. Bono & Co.’s
4410 Nelson Road
Lake Charles, LA USA 70605