Your Lake Charles Dream Home is Out There, Marilyn Boudreaux Can HELP!
The most common American dream is that of owning your own home. Buying a home is often the biggest financial investment one makes in their lifetime. Marilyn has lived and worked in Southwest Louisiana since 1981 and raised her family here. She understands the emotion involved with a home purchase and has assisted buyers find their Louisiana dream homes for over ten years.
Whether you are a first time buyer or a repeat home buyer, you may have questions. Listed below are some answers to frequently asked buyer questions and a few tips to consider as you begin your Lake Charles Real Estate Search.
- New Construction Home Purchase
- How To Write An Accepted Offer
- Im a First Time Home Buyer
- What are Closing Costs
- What is Home Inspection
- Understanding the Appraisal
- How do I Connect Utilities
Things to Consider When Searching for a Home in Southwest Louisiana
How Much Can You Afford?
Talk to a local lender to get pre-approved for a home loan. Preapproval helps to know how much money the bank will lend you and what different loan options will cost. This will give you an educated idea of how much you can spend, and what your monthly payment will be. Understanding your loan maximum makes the negotiation process easier when you are ready to move forward and make an offer on a Lake Charles home.
Know Your Non-Negotiables
Before you start your Lake Charles home search, it is important to pinpoint your needs and wants. For instance, if you have children and/or pets, you will probably want a fenced yard with room for them to play. Need at least three bedrooms? Can’t live without a shop? Will you lose your mind if you have to spend more than 15 minutes in your car on your daily commute to work? Think about your lifestyle and your budget. Making a list of what is important to you is helpful because when you start looking at houses, certain home features will catch your eye, leading you to want to compromise on your original goals. That Pool might be attractive, but if the home doesn’t meet your other needs, in the end, it’s not a good fit. Your list of priorities will keep you focused and help you narrow down the many choices on the market.
When you have an idea of what you are looking for in in a home and establish a budget, you can finally begin to actually view Lake Charles homes for sale, this is the fun part! When viewing Lake Charles Real Estate and Homes for Sale within Marilyn’s website, you have searchable MLS listings at your fingertips. Enter all of your specific criteria and find a list of relevant properties, complete with images of each property.
It is real estate professionals like Marilyn Boudreaux who can bring value to the entire home buying process. Marilyn is available to, answer questions, share her professional expertise, and help buyers understand and prioritize their wants, needs and affordability options. Your REALTOR is valuable to you in your Lake Charles home buying process.. Contact Marilyn Boudreaux so that together you can discuss finding your Lake Charles dream home!
Benefits of Working With MARILYN BOUDREAUX CENTURY 21 MIKE D BONO & CO.’S:
- Tech-Savvy Let’s face it, technology rocks. Marilyn incorporates the use technology to deliver an awesome real estate experience. Marilyn’s Lake Charles real estate website has one of the most comprehensive online search tools, which also works on your smart phone or tablet. Writing a contract and the paper trail is stream lined with your Lake Charles real estate transaction . You don’t even have to use a pen to sign contract paperwork!
- Communicate Via Your Preferred Method Imagine an agent who communicated with you via the method that’s most convenient for you. If text is your thing, that’s cool. Marilyn will also work with you via email, phone and in person .
- Let Your REALTOR Handle Stress for You Marilyn has closed many transactions so she is an expert at handling any stress that comes up during the transaction!
- I’ve Been There Before Marilyn has worked with hundreds of buyers just like you. Find out the answers to all those real estate questions you’ve been dying to ask, so go ahead…ask Marilyn!
- Negotiate The Best Deal For You There’s more to buying a house than just price. Marilyn will negotiate on price, but also on important issues like closing costs, home warranty and inspection items
- Seller Pays Realtor Commission! Marilyn is your real estate advocate working for you Plus, she is pretty fun to hang out with!
No matter where you’re at in the process of home ownership Contact Marilyn Boudreaux, she is ready to offer her help and resources to you along the happy path to home ownership!
Copyright 2015© Marilyn Boudreaux
Marilyn Boudreaux, REALTOR® 337-499-9592
Century 21 Mike D. Bono & Co.’s
4410 Nelson Road
Lake Charles, LA USA 70605